Friday, October 21, 2011

Where's My Horse?

Sweater-Fisherman sweater-J.Crew, Riding Pants-American Apparel, Cami-Forever 21, Boots- J.Crew
LOVE these boots (Thanks Mom&Dad!) They are actually rain boots, which are much needed around here, but look like leather riding boots with a full zipper up the back and snaps at the top. 



I opted for a more retro makeup look today. I had a slight winged eyeliner, a ton of black mascara, rosy cheeks, and a red lip (my favorite lipstick color: Rouge Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel!) My vintage crystal necklace was bought off of Ebay. They are perfect for that much needed shine without going overboard.

1 comment:

  1. You are sooo beautiful and cute, I love your sweater! :)
    Kisses :*
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete