Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Favorite Lipsticks.


Here are a few of my favorite lip colors.........




I love the consistency of the Coco Shine lipsticks. They provide just enough color with a glossy finish and a fresh rosy smell as all Chanel lipsticks have. The Rouge Coco is a complete opposite with a satin finish, full coverage, creme moisturizing formula. In my opinion, Chanel lipsticks are the best out there (at least the best I've ever tried!). They offer a wide range of colors that flatter every skin tone. I have pretty fair skin, and I could wear every color. Along with the exceptional lipstick formulas, the lipstick packaging is just a little jewel. I love having my Chanel lipsticks sitting out. They are a part of my decor and make everything look so classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment