Saturday, October 22, 2011

What's On My Face.

Best moisturizer I've ever used. Doesn't leave your face greasy or shiny but leaves it completely hydrated. Kind of on the expensive side, but well worth the money considering it will last a long time.

I used to use MAC foundations and swore by them. I heard lots of good words about this foundation so I figured I'd try it. It is a very natural looking foundation with a buildable coverage. Doesn't make my combination skin shiny or greasy half way through the day. 

This is the Correction Perfection concealer by Chanel. I use it on everything from under eye circles to blemishes. Works wonders!


This is the cherry on top. It is the Double Perfection power from Chanel. This does exactly what the name implies. My face looks absolutely flawless after using this. 


This is the best bronzer that I've used. I haven't tried a lot of bronzers, but I don't like really glittery bronzers and this one fit my needs at a reasonable price.

My MAC 109 brush is used to contour with bronzer and add blush on the apples of my cheeks. Perfect for both of these uses. It does shed a lot though (as many people complain about).

If you've never tried Chanel's mascara, go do it now! It is wonderful. Extremely black, lengthens, curls, plumps, does laundry....(I wish!) The tube on the left is (also by Chanel, who would've guessed ;) ) the liquid to powder eyeshadow. Perfect for everyday use.

These are swatches of the Chanel waterproof eyeliner Marine (bottom) and Chanel eyebrow pencil in Blond Clair.



My MAC blush palette :) Can you guess which one I use the most? That would be Blush Baby. It is just a matte rosy blush. Very natural just the way I like it! 

1 comment:

  1. This blush palette looks great, and I love color of eyebrow pencil, I need one just like that!

    ReplyDelete